ESHD 2023 Registration Fees
All scholars, students and stakeholders who wish to attend the conference are welcome but need to register.
The conference is currently scheduled to take place in a face-to-face format.
All those attending the ESHD2023 Conference must register and pay the conference fee as described below:
Until July, 20, 2023
After July, 20, 2023
All fees in EUR, free of all bank charges.
At least one author per paper must register!
All conference registration fees include:
- The 2023 membership to the European Society of Historical Demography
- Admission to all Conference sessions
- Registration fee payment receipts (Invoices).
- Official Attendance certificate.
- Official presentation certificate (if you are a presenter)
- 2 days lunch
- 6 times coffee/tea breaks with snacks
- the social event (buffet and drinks)
The local organizers in Radboud University have organized a specific procedure for our conference.
May 12, 2023 you will receive an email from PayByLink (firstname.lastname@example.org). It will NOT be a spam (and in case, check your spam folder). Following the link, you will register and have access to two payment options: bank transfer and credit card. Attention: the link expires after two weeks.
Reminders will be sent on June 12 and July 5 (15 days before the early bird deadline) for those who have not already paid the fees.
Registration and full payment of fees will be compulsory for attending any of the conference events.
if you need a final invoice, send to email@example.com all the information your institution wants to see on this document (Like attendee’s name, address, VAT number etc.) at least one week before start of the conference.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified by e-mail to the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org and the followings conditions will apply:
- No refunds will be given unless the conference is cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation by participants, no refund will be given.
- Please remember that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Attendees are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.
The Secretary, on behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 4TH Conference of the European Society of Historical Demography, will send a letter of invitation to any conference participant who requires it for visa purposes. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential delegates to raise funds or to obtain a visa or travel authorization.
Please note: The invitation letter will be sent to the delegate by email after the registration and payment is completed.
If you need an invitation letter, please send the following information to the email address: email@example.com including the following data:
Full name as it appears on your passport
Date of birth
A letter of invitation to the ESHD2023 Conference does NOT mean:
- That we provide any financial assistance
- That we reimburse any expenses for medical treatment. Furthermore, participants are strongly advised to make their own arrangements concerning health and travel insurance.